IPL Skin Treatments
How Does IPL Work?
IPL uses short blasts of a polychromatic, high-intensity light to penetrate just below the skin's surface, damaging either the melanin that makes up brown "age spots" or the blood vessels that create broken capillaries. The skin repairs the damage, leaving you with a more even skin tone. IPL also stimulates the production of collagen, which plumps up the skin and gives you a fresher look, and refines or tightens large pores.
Acne can also be successfully treated using IPL , as the technique targets the over-active sebaceous glands that produce excess oil with consequent blocking of the follicle pores that feed the bacteria that causes acne breakouts.
ECOLITE IPL - the effective solution for perfecting skin
The effectiveness of IPL and the portrayal of celebrities in the media with flawless skin has seen many beauty treatments and cosmetic procedures soar in popularity. As consumers strive to perfect their image, Ecolite IPL rejuvenates and improves the appearance of skin to boost confidence and deliver long-term benefits to:
- tighten pores
- reduce the severity of acne
- reduce the appearance of or eliminate sun spots and freckles
- lessen hyperpigmentation
- treat skin flushing and skin redness (Rosacea)
- reduce the appearance of scars (acne, chickenpox, etc.)
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reverse sun damage
- treat vascular lesions (broken capillaries, blood vessels, telangiectasia, rosacea)
- improve facial contour
- tighten skin
- boost collagen and elastin production